Alumawood Do It Yourself Patio Covers
Do It Yourself Patio Cover Project
Do It Yourself – With a Little Expert Assistance
We’ve got you covered if you attempt to build a patio cover. We’ll help you through the design process – even coming out to your home and re-measuring for you at no extra charge – to help ensure that your project will go smoothly. Please, no phone quotes. We service Orange County & sections of Los Angeles areas only. If emailing us for online quotes, please include the Top view with the overall size, post distances, your city, the attachment to the home, phone number, and surface area where you would like your posts. Although these are a few questions, we will need to ask to quote somewhat accurately. Providing a contact number is required to reproduce.
- Alumawood Open Lattice Installation Instructions
- Alumawood Maxx Panel Installation Instructions
- Alumawood Newport Flat Panel Installation Instruction
- Equinox Installation Instructions
- Color Match Paint Chart
Not Just Parts
We do not sell parts. We only sell fully packaged patio covers and kits. As a result, you’ll get the following:
- Design assistance – to help you create a patio cover that will meet your needs and preferences.
- Alumawood materials – For a high-quality, long-lasting patio cover or shade structure.
- Cost savings – With all of the designer details, you’ll achieve the designer look for just the cost of the materials.
- Everything you need – We’ll make sure that every nut, bolt, bracket, and screw is included in your order when it’s ready for pick up in Anaheim or our Perris Valley pickup locations.
Request a Free Estimate
Call us at 949-233-2376 today.
Please note that all do-it-yourself orders must be paid in full when ordering.